Table of Contents Hide
What is HIT University Graduate Program?
Harbin Institute of Technology University Graduated Program. HIT it’s a National key university with the filed of Science and Engineering as its core and has developed to include management, liberal arts, economy, law and other disciplines. According to the Best Global Universities for Engineering, HIT ranked No.2 in China and No.6 in globally.
STUDY PERIOD OF SCHOLARSHIP:
|Level of Applicants||Duration of Major Studies||Duration of Remedial Chinese Language Studies||Duration of Scholarship|
|Master’s Degree||2-3 years||1 year||3-4 years|
|Doctoral Degree||4 years||1 year||4-5 years|
- Tuition fee: 112,000 – 210,000 yuan RMB.
- On-Campus accommodation fee of 36,000 – 42,000 yuan RMB.
- Compreshensive Medical insurance of yearly 800 yuan RMB.
- For Master Candidates 3000 yuan RMB and for Doctoral 3500 yuan RMB is provided for living allowance per month.
- ATTENTION: This kind of Scholarship does not cover International air tickets, transportation, visa in China or living expense for family members.
- Candidate must be citizen of non-Chinese nationality holder with good health.
- Applicants should have excellent ability in scientific research.
- Applicants should NOT apply for any other scholarship.
- Required Candidate should have good skills in English-proficiency, which includes Writing, reading and communication (Apply for major that taught in English Program).
- Required Candidate should have good skills in Chinese-proficiency, which includes Writing, reading and communication and must passed HSK Level 4 or upper (Apply for major that taught in Chinese Program).
- Friendly to China and respect Chinese social morality and customs.
- Obeyed the law of People’s Republic of China and the rules & regulations of HIT with good characteristics;
- Applicant for Master degree program should hold a Bachelor’s degree and under age of 35.
- Applicant for Doctoral degree program should hold a Master degree and under age of 40.
APPLICATION TIME FOR SCHOLARSHIP:
- Application period starts from: October 15 to December 25,2020.
- NOTE: The application date is defined as the date on which HIT office receives the paper application materials.
- To get this scholarship candidate will have to fill application. First on the website of Chinese Government Scholarship.(https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/). Fill and print out the application form after submitting online. ( HIT required duplicate of materials)
- Please Choose “B” category for this Scholarship.
- The Agency number of Harbin Institute of Technology University is 10213.
- After fill the Application form on Chinese Government Scholarship, Now Candidate will have to fill the Application form on HIT-on-line Application system(https://hit.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx). After fill the form, take out the print of the application.
- Recent Degree either Bachelor or Master (notarized Photocopy). The applicants who are students of college shall be required to provide pre-graduation certificates.
- Transcripts (notarized photocopies either in English or in Chinese) Applicants for Doctoral degree must have to provide Master and Bachelor degree, however Applicants for Master degree must have to provide Bachelor degree and transcript also.
- Study Plan (minimum words 800). Attached below study plan.
- Passport copy of First Page [information page].
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination form, issued by Chinese Government Scholarship. This is attached in below link.
- Recommendation Letters. The applicant should submit two recommendation letters by professor or associate professor in English or Chinese with signature. These recommendation letters can be get by your relevant University, from where you completed your last degree.
- English-Proficiency Certificate. An Applicant whose native language is not English. The required applicant should submit an English-proficiency certificate, with a score of at least 80 on the TOEFL, 5.5 on the IELTS, OR EQUIVALENT LEVEL.
- NOTE: In case, Candidate completed his recent degree in English, should take English-proficiency Certificate from relevant University.
- Chinese medium courses for Master’s degree : report of HSK 4 or above (valid for 2 years)
- Chinese medium courses for Doctoral degree: report of HSK 4 or above (Valid for 2 years)
- All doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese (except school of Humanities, S.S and Law).
- Master’s degree programs are generally taught in Chinese (except the English programs of Management , Materials Science, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Chemical Engineering Life Science and Technology.
- Acceptance Letter ( not a must ). Attached below. Candidates are encourage to contact the professors and enclosed the acceptance letter from supervisors of HIT.
- Employment or Non-Objection Certificate. Interested Applicants who are employed already shall be required to submit the employment or Non-Objection Certificate issued by the employer or institution。
- Police Clearance Certificate also. Minimum valid up to 3 Months.
- Bank Receipt of Material Assessment Fee: 60 USD or 400 RMB (Candidates should post the paper application materials with the copy of remittance receipt, and material assessment fee are not non-refundable)
- Remittance information: Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch; Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China; Name: Harbin Institute of Technology; Account Number: 3500040109008900513 Swift/BIC : ICBKCNBJHLJ.
APPROVAL AND NOTIFICATION:
- School will review all the material and is authorized to make necessary adjustments on specialties and duration of study. The application will be regarded as invalid and will not be processed if the applicants are not qualified or the application materials are inconsistent with the recruitment regulations or incomplete.
- Applicants are not permitted to change their major, supervisors , duration of study or instruction language specified in the Admission Notice after registration.
- Address: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin Institute of Technology University, College of International Education, Harbin (150001), China .
- Contact number:
- Ms. ZHAO Lin (Europe, Asia): Tel: +86-451-86402455;
- E-mail: StudyatHIT@hit.edu.cn
- Ms. LI Dongmei (Africa, America and Oceania): Tel: +86-451-86402455 Email:email@example.com
- Ms. PIAO Yuejin (Korea): Tel: +86-451-86412647
- Mr. LIU Wei (Russia): Tel: +86-451-86402455
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. SHAO Wei (Mongolia, Japan): Tel: +86-451-86412647
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Admission Notice and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201) will be posted to relevant address by July or August of 2020
- HIT will email to selected candidates. Please keep in touch.
- Required Applicants who don’t register above required information before 30th September his or her Scholarship would be abrogate (cancel).