Table of Contents Hide
- In June 1945, Lord Wavell convened the conference and invited Muslim League and Congress. Congress was represented by
- Cabinet Mission came in
- Which one was Cabinet Mission member
- Cabinet Missions divided provinces into ...... groups
- British Prime Minster Lord Attlee appointed Lord Mountbatten in place of
- To divide Bengal and Punjab. Viceroy appointed a boundary commission on ....... 1947
- Who was incharge of Boundary commission
- Which one of the Following Ministry was served by Liaquat Ali Khan
- British Parliament passed Independence Act of 1947 on ....... 1947
- On ….. 1947 viceroy Lord Mountbatten came to Karachi.
- Quaid-e-Azam was born on December 25 .......
- Quaid-e-Azam went to …. country for higher study
- Quaid-e-Azam joined Congress in
- Quaid e Azam joined All India Muslim League in
- Quaid-e-Azam was elected thrice as member of Central Legislative Council from 1923 to
- In November 1942 a welcome address was made by … in kings Garden Lyallpure in the honour of Quaid-e-Azam (R.A)
- Which one of the Following served as Mayor of Karachi after the Establishment of Pakistan
- First Law Minister of Pakistan was
- In 21st June, 1947, a meeting of the elected Christian members Punjab Legislative Assembly was held which was chaired by …
- The first Mughal Emperor in India was .......
- The dynasty was founded by Zahir Ud-din Babur called itself the ...
- Zahir Ud-Din Babur fought battle of Panipat with
- Humayun was defeated by
- Sher Shah Suri was killed in
- Emperor Humayun got kingship in
- Akbar The Great he defeated Hemu a Hindu leader who had seized
- In ….. he put down a rebel Muslim Army led by afghans and Uzbeks
- By Emperor Akbar The Great had added …. to his empire
- Kashmir was captured by Emperor The Akbar the Great in
- Sindh was captured by Emperor Akbar The Great in
- Emperor Akbar The Great in 1595 added ..... in the North-West and the Deccan Peninsula in the south to the Mughal empire
- Al-Biruni (973-1048) the Persian Scholar and Scientist who visited India and Wrote and Important Book....
- The word Sindh came from Sindhu, the name of the River Indus which just mean
- Ibn Hauqal, a 10th century Arab geographer, compared the River Indus With the …
- The governor of the French possessions in India was
- The British Governor ….. was able to overthrow the French from the Carnatic
- In 1756 the new ruler of Bengal Siraj-Ud-Daula, attacked the British at Calcutta which also led to the infamous incident of the ......
- Robert Clive recovered Calcutta with the help of the British fleet and in ….. Siraj-ud-Daula was killed in Battle of Plassey
- Battle of Plassey in
- By 1760 the British had decisively defeated the French at the battle of
- Bengal became Independent province in ....
- Deccan became Independent in ....
- Nadir Shah plundered Sindh in
- The Principal street in Modern Delhi is also called ....
- Persian Language remained the official Language of administration until..... during Mughal Empire
- British traders sent ships to the subcontinent, setting up their first settlement in … at Masulipatam on the Bay of Bengal.
- The British East India Company three most important coastal settlements which developed as British power grew in the mid and late 17th Century, were Madras, Bombay and Calcutta. The British called them ......
- …. situated on the Coromandel Coast
- Madras began in … as Fort Saint George which contained offices and military areas as well as church
- The British King Charles II married Catherine, the sister of the King of Portugal. As part of wedding gift the Portuguese gave ….. to Charles II.
- Charles II offered Bombay to the company for a very low rent. Company set up a navy there called .....
- ….. on the Hooghli River became a settlement in 1690.
- In 1697 work has began on a large fort in the Calcutta called ....
- In …. France had founded its own French East India Company
- Duplex First Governor General of French East India Company supported to become Nawab of Carnatic
- In … a private war broke out between French East India Company and British East India Company
- ….. who became Clive of India
- Robert Clive arrived in India in ….. aged nineteen
- …. was appointed as Governor of Bengal in 1758
- In 1774 at his house in London, Robert Clive cut his own …. with penknife.
- The Historic Battle of Plassey was fought in 1757 . Plassey got its name from the
- In …. The British captured the French Capital of Pondicherry.
- In 1760 Mir Jaffar was replaced as Nawab by
- The First Governor General of India was :
- The terrible of Bengal Famine … had killed about half of the population.
- Warren Hasting Became Bengal Governor in
- In 1780 .... joined forces with the Marathas of the Deccan and defeated the East India Company armies.
- Haider Ali father of Tipu Sultan died in
- …. was a prosperous area, its main wealth coming from trade of sandalood, betelnuts, and cardamom
- Mysore became .....
- In 1785 Tipu Sultan Sent Ambassador to …..
- Tipu Sultan sent 45 Ambassador to French King ….. in 1788
- Tipu sultan died in
- French Revolution came in ....
- Capital of Tipu Sultan was
- Who served as Governor General from 1786 to 1793
- Lord Wellesley, governor General from 1797 to
- Napoleon was defeated at the battle of waterloo in
- British Troops entered in ….. in 1803
- In 1790 Sikh Leader Raja Ranjit Singh became governor of the important trading city
- In …. Raja Ranjit Singh forces took control of Amritsar.
- Treaty of Amritsar was Signed between Raja Ranjit Singh and Lord
- Raja Ranjit Singh spare the life of … in return of large diamond called Kohi-i-Noor
- The First Afghan war from 1838 to
- During First Afghan war only one person of British East India company survived.
- Who was the first governor of Sindh By British
- Raja Ranjit Singh Lion of the Punjab, died in Lahore in
- British defeated the Sikhs in second Sikh war in 1849 in
- Treaty of Lahore was signed in
- Kashmir was sold in
- Which Lord …. personally carried the Diamond Kohi-i-Noor from Lahore to Bombay
- Lord William Bentick banned suttee in
- Rammohun Roy introduced ….. ideas into Hindu Society
- The causes of the Indian Revolt was written by
- Which name is given to 1857 Event ....
- A cartridges was loaded in new Enfield rifle in 1857 was made of cow fat and
- Bahadur Shah II reigned from ….. to 1858 at Shah Jahan's Red Fort at Delhi
- The British said that Bahadur Shah II was not to be called the Mughal Emperor but King of
- Bahadur Shah II died in
- Bahadur Shah Zafar son and his grandson were shoot dead by British officers ....
This is SECOND test which is being conducted for the Indo Pak History Mcqs. This Indo Pak History Mcqs test has 100 Mcqs. After writing all answers, you will be shown result at the end. This series will cover whole syllabus Mcqs. Let us try for it. (https://eastwestknowledge.com/muhammad-bin-qasim/).
In June 1945, Lord Wavell convened the conference and invited Muslim League and Congress. Congress was represented by
Cabinet Mission came in
Which one was Cabinet Mission member
Cabinet Missions divided provinces into ...... groups
British Prime Minster Lord Attlee appointed Lord Mountbatten in place of
To divide Bengal and Punjab. Viceroy appointed a boundary commission on ....... 1947
Who was incharge of Boundary commission
Which one of the Following Ministry was served by Liaquat Ali Khan
British Parliament passed Independence Act of 1947 on ....... 1947
On ….. 1947 viceroy Lord Mountbatten came to Karachi.
Quaid-e-Azam was born on December 25 .......
Quaid-e-Azam went to …. country for higher study
Quaid-e-Azam joined Congress in
Quaid e Azam joined All India Muslim League in
Quaid-e-Azam was elected thrice as member of Central Legislative Council from 1923 to
In November 1942 a welcome address was made by … in kings Garden Lyallpure in the honour of Quaid-e-Azam (R.A)
Which one of the Following served as Mayor of Karachi after the Establishment of Pakistan
First Law Minister of Pakistan was
In 21st June, 1947, a meeting of the elected Christian members Punjab Legislative Assembly was held which was chaired by …
The first Mughal Emperor in India was .......